Benefits of becoming a member of GCGS
- Access to records archived by our society, including:
- Cleveland newspaper index to marriages and deaths, 1877-1881 (divorces 1818-1881)
- Cuyahoga County 1852 landownership map index
- Index of landowners of 1874 : from Atlas of Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- St. Malachi Parish marriage and baptismal records index
- Cleveland Public School teachers 1912
- St. Luke's Evangelical Church 1936 history and program including all the confirmation classes 1896 to 1935
- Woodland Presbyterian Church History
- 1895 list of Cleveland churches
- West Side United Church of Christ Records
- Fairview Herald index 1947 to 1959
- Fairview High School Yearbook 1931
- Shaw High School Yearbook 1915
- Cleveland newspaper index to marriages and deaths, 1818-1876 *coming soon
- Access to all of our Newsletters and Meeting Minutes in PDF
How to join GCGS
Membership is open to all interested individuals, families, libraries and societies upon payment of $12 annual dues. Our fiscal year ends the last day of February and begins the first day of March, meaning this is when your dues will be expected.
You can join or renew your membership online paying dues with a credit card, or print out the membership form and mail it in with a check.
Please note that this information will not be shared with any third parties; your privacy is very important to us.